Sherry Knight has a broad background in helping organizations with their people, performance and profits. Her focus is on assisting organizations in hiring right the first time from a wide range of backgrounds. When an organization has the right talent then managing that talent is easier.
Sherry has a Teaching Certificate from Brandon College, a BA from the University of Manitoba and a Public Relations Certificate from the University of Regina. She holds her CHRP designation and her FCMC designation.
She has worked with individuals and organizations in:
- Assisting individuals in building and exploring their career paths
- Improving performance through coaching, training and facilitating of workshops
- Delivering keynote talks to help individuals see a variety of ways to improve themselves, their businesses and their relationships
- Recruiting the right people for the right organization – whether the individual can fit the values of the organization
- Coaching executives is a key ingredient in helping organizations move forward – she assists individuals in developing a plan for learning and coaches them to assist their organization in being better than it already is
Sherry shares her time with her husband John, 5 children and 11 grandchildren. Knowing what is needed by each is a balancing act she juggles – sometimes successfully and sometimes not so successfully!
She is connected to a number of Saskatchewan organizations through membership in the Regina Chamber of Commerce (past president), Saskatchewan Chamber of Commerce, Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, and the Institute of Certified Management Consultants of Saskatchewan. Sherry has sat on the board of The Counselling Foundation of Canada, Canadian Education and Research Institute for Counselling, Conexus Credit Union. She was nominated as Woman of the Year in the Business Category, has received numerous awards. Sherry has appeared on radio and TV, and today she hosts the weekly radio show Knight Views on Regina’s CJTR. She is the author of UnstoppABLE – 7 Steps to Living Your Personal Best.